Pay Per Click (PPC), is an online advertising strategy that allows you to buy your way to make your website on the top of search engine pages. These advertising campaign allows you choose keywords or phrases you would like your website to be associated with when a search is performed.
The Advantages of Pay Per Click
Pay Per Click campaign does not require you to change your website content or design. PPC campaign's cost only occurs when people click on your website and visit. Unlike traditional commercial, you need to pay for whether it is viewed or not. PPC campaign can be activated or de-activated rapidly. PPC is easily assessed against the ROI requirements.
Verecom provides full service Pay Per Click advertising and management. Our comprehensive solution provides a customized Pay Per Click account that is designed for you to ensure the success of your business. We will come up with a marketing plan that is most suitable for you. Contact us today to see how we can help you.
Our Top 8 PPC Search Engine
- Google AdWords – The most significant user interface and the biggest and best for volume and traffic quality. Get started for $5 per click.
- Yahoo! Search Marketing – Formerly called GoTo.com, acquired by Yahoo! Search Marketing. Both high volume and quality with a few bargains still around.
- MSN AdCenter - A newly emerging big player with lots of leverage, and arguably the best quality traffic. Look out for an amazing keyword research tool as part of the package.
- MIVA - One of the best, yet more underrated PPC search engines.
- SearchFeed - Strong ROI with a reasonable search volume. Geo-targeting available with 11 countries you can specifically focus on.
- Marchex AdHere - Get new visitors to your site in just minutes with Marchex AdHere PPC.
- ABCSearch - Solid targeting, decent traffic sources, and good customer service.
- 7Search - A smaller search engine with good quality traffic. Good interface.